Solar Subsidy Scheme in Madhya Pradesh
Under the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy of the Government of India, the MP government solar panel subsidy has planned a considerable scheme for propagating solar energy in residential areas in the state and has attempted to move people towards green and clean energy. The government's goal is to switch to renewable energy and MP solar subsidiaries because it will promote the usage of natural resources.
Owing to this scheme, a substantial solar panel subsidy in MP is announced. It includes:
- Solar panels on rooftops can now be used to power your house, allowing you to generate your electricity.
- And if you create more than you need at some point during the day, you can sell it to the power grid in return for discounts on your regular electric bill.
There are a number of benefits with MP solar subsidy,
- The country will reach a total potential of 40 GW of rooftop solar (RTS) projects by 2022 in Phase-II of the Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Program.
- For the MP solar program, the Chouhan government would need to build 22,000 solar power units with a capacity of 100 KW throughout the state.
The enforcement of solar panel subsidy in MP would begin on a war footing in urban areas.
You can also read: Solar Panel Subsidy in India
How to apply for a solar subsidy in Madhya Pradesh?
Click here for instructions on the MP government solar panel subsidy.
Contribution of Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh's contribution is also significant in this situation since it is one of the largest states in the country. Hence, the Madhya Pradesh government solar panel subsidiary is a massive step in the right direction.
- CFA's latest scheme has been restructured exclusively for the residential sector with strong centrality, which provides up to 40% financial assistance for the RTS system up to 3 kW capacity.
- Subsidies for ROFT systems with capabilities are more significant than 3 kW but less than 10 kW would be reduced to 20%.
Benefits of solar panel subsidy in Madhya Pradesh
According to Shrivastava, after you apply for a solar subsidy in Madhya Pradesh, a 3KW solar rooftop power unit can be installed for Rs. 2.5 lakh by a domestic user. It will cost Rs 1.75 lakh with a 30% subsidy, which power savings could quickly recover. The machine will have a 25-year life expectancy and is estimated to cut domestic energy bills in half. The only catch is that you must purchase solar panels manufactured in India to qualify for the subsidy.
Consumers who install rooftop solar power panels with the help of a solar company in Bhopal, like Freyr Energy, will pass an additional or surplus power grid, which would be credited to the consumer's bill. When a producer or customer generates more energy than he or she uses during the day, the extra power is stored.
After the 151MW Welspun Solar Project began operations in February 2014, this is the most significant movement toward renewable energy. It covers 305 farmlands in Neemuch's Jawad tehsil. In Gurh tehsil of Rewa, MP is working on the world's largest solar power plant, with a capacity of 750 MW.
Read more: How Much Solar Panel Installation Cost In India