How much is a 1kW Solar Panel Price in Kolkata?
Kolkata can be an expensive city at times, especially when it comes to electricity. During the summer, the heat can be unbearable, resulting in the extensive use of appliances and an increase in the electricity bill. Therefore, it is only natural for homeowners to turn to alternative sources of energy generation to reduce the expenditure on electricity bills. One such alternative source is solar energy.
Benefits of investing in solar panels in Kolkata
In addition to the decrease in electricity, solar panels also have a range of additional benefits. That is, the Solar Panel Price in Kolkata for Home is worth it because of the following advantages:
- It is a stable investment since electricity prices can fluctuate from time to time.
- It allows a homeowner to be more eco friendly in comparison to using grid power.
- Paying the solar panel price in Kolkata is a one-time investment with long term benefits since it is easy to maintain. It can last for a total of 20 years with basic maintenance.
- It is a perfect option for the Indian climate since the sun is out almost every day of the year, especially in Kolkata.
- It does not occupy space inside or near the house; rather, the panels are installed on the rooftops.
- There is also an option of obtaining some tax credits from the government by investing in solar panels for the home.
Installation and payment of 1kW solar panel price in Kolkata
The installation of solar panels is a fairly simple process, especially when working with Waaree. The ability to generate electricity depends on the number of panels installed and the model of the panel.
To generate power of 1kW, a grid-like system will have to be installed. That is, three solar panels of 330 watts each will be required to generate a 1kW amount of energy.
The solar panel price in Kolkata for a 330 Wp panel is Rs. 8,580, with the price per watt being Rs. 26. Therefore, the price of the entire grid will be Rs. 25,750. This number may change due to a variety of factors.
This amount of energy is enough for a home in which three to four persons reside. That is, a 1kW can run an 800-watt capacity load. This capacity can provide enough power for 2 BHK homes ideally but can also power a 3 BHK home. Several devices like three fans, refrigerators and 5 lights for a total of four hours. The space required for this installation is around 100 square feet of roof space.
Therefore, it is a perfect option for a smaller home looking to save money on their monthly electricity bill.
Therefore, Waaree makes it possible for a homeowner to receive the most benefits out of solar energy for an affordable price. To get the full cost of the installation and the solar panel price in Kolkata for a home, one can visit the nearest Waaree Store or "https://www.waaree.com/" for more information.
You can also read: 1 kW Solar Panel Price in India